The recent educational policy documents in India have all recommended a paradigm shift in teaching and learning. The mode of transaction of the school curriculum should be CONSTRUCTIVISM.
The Learning theories that influenced constructivism were proposed by
- John Dewey (Participatory Learning)
- Jean Piaget (Cognitive Development Stages)
- Lev Vygotsky (Socio–Cultural Theory)
- Jerome Bruner (Discovery Learning)
Constructivism as a learning theory views learning as a process of constructing knowledge and meaning making. The focus is on concept development and deep understanding.
Do you want to know about:
- What is Constructivism?
- How does Constructivist teaching differ from traditional teaching and learning?
- What are the constructivist methods and strategies of teaching & learning?
- What are the characteristics of constructivist learning Environments?
- What is the role of teacher in constructivist learning environment?
- What are the constructivist assessments tools & Strategies?
- What are the benefits of constructivism?
Workshop on CONSTRUCTIVISM facilitates you to:
- Develop understanding about the concept “Constructivism”
- Develop Skills to transact the curriculum through constructivism.
- Implement constructivist models in classrooms
- Create constructivist learning environment
- Adapt constructivist assessment strategies.